Hello & Welcome back!

Hello Everyone,

If you are curious as to what I have been up to for awhile now, please feel free to click on the following links.

www.wonderoflearning.ca

My friend Monica Wong and I got together because of our mutual teaching passions and we have co-created Reggio-inspired learning programs for young children and primary school children in Vancouver, BC. This is a very exciting time for us as we are exploring new adventures.

www.happykeysmusic.ca

I am working with Happy Keys Music to share my love of teaching piano. I love working with new beginners and the excitement that we create together. I believe learning the piano needs to be fun, engaging, and interesting for children!

I will come back to update you more on my Reggio adventures! Stay tuned.

Donna

Comments