Update!

Hello Blogging World!
It has been quite a while since I have dabbled into blogging. How is everyone doing? I hope all is well. Thank you to those teachers who have sent requests for a few of my resources. Your quick request always remind me that there is someone out there reading my blog. Regardless, I will keep sharing and I realized that I have not really had an opportunity to share with you all what's been happening. 

There are a lot of exciting projects happening in my life. 

I feel like I would not be here at this moment if I had not gone through the challenging roads in the past couple of years. The last couple of years have to me been a time of immense and intense personal and professional growth. I have been pushed to the limits and I knew the only way to continue on with my life was to change. Looking back, I realized that I personally took an inquiry-based learning approach to my life challenges. I questioned many of my beliefs systems, why things were happening a certain way, and the philosophies of life. The more I asked, the more answers I received. It was exciting to learn new ways of thinking and being. It also made me realize that being vulnerable is nothing to be ashamed of. It made me appreciate my own thinking process and also that we are all powerful. I am not talking about monetary or status powerful, I am talking about the power from within - the heart, inner soul, spirit or whatever you wish to call it. I know I am not giving much information but let's just say...We (individuals, society, collective) are more powerful than we can ever imagine. 

So here is an update!

I will be heading to Portland to attend the Opal School Summer Syposium on June 19th! I feel like I am a Reggio inspired teacher at heart and so this is a great opportunity for me to check out another Reggio-inspired school. I am excited to meet with other educators and to be inspired. 


I'm excited to be a part of the Vancouver committee of the Women In Leadership Foundation. The focus of the foundation: 'advancing women in leadership and empowering the next generation'. I believe it is important to surround yourself with people who are open to being vulnerable, who are willing to share and support each other's goals and dreams, and are committed to helping and empowering each other. The ladies that I have met are incredibly amazing, giving, and supportive! We are hosting an event on June 25th, 2014. 

Started my new piano teaching studio: 






Comments