My BEd Program has started!!! Orientation Week! :)

Add caption

We all got apples on the first day! Cute!
Don't squash those dreams, keep those dreams alive!

Focus on yourself and contribute to the schools.

Don't compare your experiences with someone else.
Every placement is unique!

Embrace your uniqueness and embrace your experience.

Encourage children to find their true passions! 

It is not just about teaching.  It is about learning. 

Communication.

Live in the moment.  

"Action Plans" instead of lesson plans. 

Orientation Week is going by really well so far!  Although there is a lot going on and it's just the beginning, I definitely like this cohort!  We are already going to be doing a 3 week practicum in October as oppose to other programs who do that in January.  I am excited!  There's so much going on and I can't wait to tackle all the challenges.  I just have to make sure that I keep my life balanced with friends, family, work and time for myself.  I can't really imagine how things are going to be in the next few weeks but I am looking forward to absorbing and learning as much as I can!

Comments