There's so much I want to say and talk about but I will briefly describe what I learned about myself first.
- I learned that I can and could lead a team of 12 volunteers. I was a little nervous prior to this job as I have never lead a team before so it was a little daunting as I did not want to be too bossy or too nice.
- There are so many nice and wonderful people out there and if you take the time to get to know them and talk to them than this relationship can turn into them helping you out when you need help on big event days and even little things at the park.
- I learned that building a community is so important as this is a safe place for kids and families to just come hang out, feel safe and have fun! This will build up social and emotional skills as well as just playing and meeting other kids!
- I was also going through some spiritual personal developments and have realized that I can manifest anything that I want in life and make it happen. And I did it! I made all my goals come true! Of course I got a lot of support from coworkers, volunteers and families.
- I also realized that I can do more than just teach. Maybe one day I can make an even bigger difference in everyone's life! I don't know what it is yet but it's good to have a thought! :)